[MCH Team:Info] team info for Next ifcat event help

piiindakaas at piiindakaas.nl piiindakaas at piiindakaas.nl
Mon Mar 11 15:53:19 CET 2024

Hi Chantal,
Thanks for the suggestions!
Honestly I didn't expect any suggestions anymore so we've send out the press release yesterday. But the HSNL mail isn't send yet, so we can still adjust the suggestions!

Thanks!
Op ma., mrt. 11, 2024 om 15:48, Chantal Stekelenburg <chantal at zerocopter.com> schreef:Hi all,
Met vriendelijke groet,
Chantal Stekelenburg