[MCH Team:Info] team info for Next ifcat event help

Boekenwuurm boekenwuurm at ifcat.org
Thu Mar 7 13:28:47 CET 2024

Hi All!

I mail you because you shown intrest in the information (or press team) for the next hackercamp in 2025 in the Netherlands. Thank you!
We are now at the point is makes sense to start communicating about the event, and I like to have your help. Tonight I want to send a short mail to the orga mailinglist and some IRC channels with the
new name and the announcement of the kickoff meeting on the 6th of april at Bitlair.

Is that something you would have time for?