[MCH Team:Info] Text for info booklet Cohesion

Janneke van den Brand janneke.vandenbrand at gmail.com
Sun Jun 26 19:30:22 CEST 2022

*Sorry! I am too late, but here is the new Cohesion text.*

*May Cohesion Happen*

Team Cohesion is the duct tape of the event: we try hard to keep things
from falling apart and to make everyone feel included in the event. To help
us in this endeavour, MCH2022 has the following Code of Conduct:

We have one very important guiding principle: *Be excellent to each other! *

To help us achieve this excellency, we've set ground rules that define what
kind of behaviour we consider to be unacceptable during MCH2022. We will
not tolerate harassment of participants or discriminatory behaviour of any
form. Our full Code of Conduct and more details on this can be found here:
https://MCH2022.org/coc

If you feel like the Code of Conduct has been breached, feel unsafe, or
want to talk, you can get in touch with us in the following ways:

   - Contact a member of event staff and let them know you want to talk to
   us
   - E-mail: cohesion at mch2022.org
   - Call/SMS: +31 6 86 88 41 78 <+31%206%2086%2088%2041%2078> (24 hrs)

If you prefer to speak to a person of a certain gender, please specify this
when you contact us.

*Take care of your surroundings*

A final note: MCH2022 takes place in an area with beautiful nature all
around. We expect everyone to treat the venue with the utmost care and
respect. We will not tolerate any kind of vandalism against nature, this
includes littering. We are guests in nature, and everyone is expected to
act as such.