[mch2022-deco] Fire

J van Wijhe mchfiredept at outlook.com
Wed Nov 17 21:23:16 CET 2021

Hi Hobby Bob,

I’d like to introduce myself :). I am Firewall from team fire.
I asked in todays Orga who created last years flame throwers etc, and Snitch was able to to tell me that was you.
I really like the thing around shurberg phillis’ tent.

Since I am made in charge over the fire safety plan for the event permit, I’d like to hear from you guys if you have any crazy idea’s this year that might involve fire safety.
If yes, let me know; so I can add these ideas to the safety plan.

I love hearing what wild Ideas you have this year.
Thanks!

Firewall